All CAM and xTU can work independently or connected in a network for continuous monitoring and optimisation of the Flexible Space System. Our controls and software are compatible with most available Building Management Systems (BMS)
CAM Units: Flexmatic
CAM units have an integrated macroface processor (Flexface) accessed by the Flexmatic display. The Flexmatic can monitor up to 16 CAM units, or 8 if the system is configured with an external BMS
Air Terminal Units: Fatronic
Fan Speed and Set Point adjustment can be adjusted using the onboard microprocessor featured within the Fatronic control unit
Flexgateway – software – direct supervision of CAM and xTU
Master/slave function: communication where one device has unidirectional control over one or more other devices. With the Flexible Space System:
- each CAM can connect with up to 24 xTUs
- each master xTU can have up up to 7 slave xTUs)
Flexvisor IP – access via Ethernet allows centralised monitoring and control of various functions to take place via a pc or other remote device
- The system connections can be realised via the building existing network.
- The notification of alarms can be forwarded to specific mail addresses or via SMSs.
- The main system parameters can be varied by the application centralised post or also via a normal browser