A Raised or Access Floor provides an elevated structural floor creating a void for the passage of mechanical and electrical services. They are widely used in modern office buildings, and in specialized areas such as command centers, IT data centers and computer rooms where there is a requirement to route mechanical services and cables, wiring, and electrical supply.
Raised Flooring can be installed at varying heights from 50 mm to 1200 mm to suit services that may be accommodated within the void and is an integral component of the AET Flexible Space Under Floor Air Conditioning System.
Integration of a Raised Floor in any building requires a higher capital outlay, the use of a Raised Floor System will create cost savings in the construction process and has the following ADVANTAGES:
- Freedom in design
- Flexibility in the lay-out of the offices
- Saving in construction and building works
- Cost saving in the maintenance of electrical plants
- Easy integration of new plants and accessories
- Easy accessibility to under floor plants