2007 | 2018 Refurbishment
This historic building in Clerkenwell was constructed in 1882 as the London premises of Lincolnshire engineering firm, Marshall Sons & Co, inspiring the recently building name, “The Bondworks”. In 2007, a full refurbishment was completed incorporating an underfloor air conditioning system.
In 2018, a further refurbishment was completed for the building owners, NFU mutual, and the building now offers six floors of warehouse style accommodation, featuring exposed brickwork walls and optimum natural light due to the prominent corner position. AET Flexible Space supplied upgraded control boards for the existing zone downflow units and 140 new Fantiles for the speculative Category-A accommodation.
Architect = Buckley Gray Yeoman
Developer = Redab Properties Plc
End User = Steelcase Furniture | DSA Engineering
Triangula Bastion, Latvia
Triangula Bastion is a distinctive mixed use development located in a prominent position on the banks of the river Daugava in RigaRefurbishment
Flax House, Belfast
Flax House is a five storey Victorian building with red brick , warehouse style construction, located on Adelaide Street in the Linen Quarter of Belfast.Refurbishment
Institute of Physics
Designed by Architect, Tate Hindle, the new building has a number of energy saving and sustainability features, designed to perform both during construction, and over the building’s lifetime.Refurbishment
Blackheath High School
Blackheath High School, an independent day school for girls and part of the Girls’ Day School Trust (GDST) network, recently invested £18 million to provide new state of the art facilities including a new library and resource centre.New Build